Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Where should we eat Wednesday? Goiania

Yes a new posting about the different restaurants in Goiania and the cities I travel to.  Sometimes I will be able to direct you to some of the best places I have found and keep you from some of those that just didn't add up to me.  Hope you enjoy this new adventure as my blog continues to expand. Oh, and I am posting these on Wednesday so you have time to make plans for the weekend.

The first review:

Casa Sao Paulo Pizzaria - this is one of my favorite places to go for a bite of pizza in Goiania.  I know,  I know,  pizza is not a very Brazilian place to start,  but then again the toppings they include on their pizzas are quite different then what I am used to.  Eggs,  heart of palm,  peach and banana,  just to name a few and I love it when Casa Sao Paulo Pizzaria is where we discuss going.  They have thin and thick crust options which are both good depending on the kind you prefer.  There is not a ton of cheese but plenty of other toppings and traditionally Brazilian pizza is not as heavy on the mozzarella.   If you end up there try the Portaguesa and Margherita for dinner and a small sweet California for dessert.  Located in a restaurant rich area,  the pricing is a little on the high end but the service and food are truly excellent.

Alameda Dom Emanoel Gomes nº335, Setor Marista, Goiânia-GO

CHECK OUT THEIR WEBSITE AND MENU - CLICK HERE 



No comments: